Your health and safety are our priority!
*We will follow all recommended state and CDC cleaning, disinfecting and operating guidelines in an effort to keep all within our facility safe!
* All staff will be trained in our COVID-19 procedures before returning to the studio.
Also, the following changes will be made to our facility to create a healthy and safe environment for our dancers:
-Floors in all studios will be marked with a 6 foot safety space for each dancer and teacher.
-Touchless faucet, soap and paper towel dispensers will be installed in our bathroom.
- Sanitizer stations will be located at the front of the building and at the entrance of each dance room.
*We are currently checking into having HEPA air purifier filters installed in our hvac unit.
To ensure the safety of our families, students and staff, the following Covid-19 procedures have been temporarily put in place until further notice.
COVID-19 Operating Procedures
General Procedures for Attendance
● Dancers must be registered for the intended class at least 48 hours before the class starts. Only registered dancers are allowed in the studios. A limited number of dancers will be allowed in our space so we cannot allow trials or observations at this time.
● All class registration and payment transactions need to be done online prior to attending classes today. Because we have limited space this year, any dancers with a balance will be dropped from class and will not be permitted to enter the building.
● Arrive on time for your class, wait in your vehicle until a teacher or staff member tells you it’s time to enter the building. If you are late and your class has already entered the building you will not be able to attend that day, *No make-up class, discount, or refund will be permitted.
● Do not enter the building if you are not feeling well or you’ve been in contact with any person diagnosed with Covid 19.
● Due to the current guidelines our waiting room, changing areas and one of our two bathrooms will be CLOSED until further notice.
● Parents with dancers age 5 and over will not be able to enter the building, only drop off will be permitted due to current state guidelines. Dancers ages 2-4 may have only 1 adult enter the building with a mask and will be required to maintain social distancing. We will have a designated area with 6 spots marked off.
● To help with student traffic flow, dancers will enter the building through the front door and exit out the back door.
● Anyone entering the building must be wearing a mask and follow social distancing protocols at all times.
● A faculty or staff member will greet students at the front door and will be required to take each student’s temperature with a touch-less thermometer and ask them the COVID-19 screening questions. If anyone entering the building has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher or has answered yes to any of the screening questions, they will not be allowed to enter the building.
● Hand sanitizer must be used as you enter and exit the building as well as entering and exiting each classroom. We will be providing a sanitizing station at the entrance as well as throughout the building.
● All dancers will enter through the main front door and leave out of the back side exit. This will help eliminate congregating in the waiting area as the next class is getting ready to enter the studio.
● Upon entering the building, each dancer will take a bin to bring to class and put all belongings in until they leave. Please no large bags, backpacks or duffle bags.
● Dancers must come dressed for class and must only bring their water bottle, small bag and any needed dance shoes. Dancers will be led directly to their studio for class with all of their belongings.
● Masks must be worn when not actively engaged in physical activity where a mask may make it difficult to breathe. Exceptions to this policy on mask use are outlined in the CDC guidance below, and includes younger children who may not be compliant with mask use or to whom masks may pose a health risk.
● At the time of online registration, all families will be required to electronically sign a COVID-19 Liability Waiver.
● Once your teacher has taken you into your studio you will be assigned a space to put your shoes and dance bag. You will put your shoes, bag and mask in that spot and find the corresponding box in the middle of the floor.
● Floors in all studios will be marked for 6ft social distancing. Please remind your dancers they must stay in their own private square prior to each class. No hand holding, high fives or hugging in class
● Each assigned box has been set to keep the dancers at the recommended 6 feet apart. Across the floor activities will be limited or excluded to help maintain the appropriate social distance at all times.
● Dancers and teachers will wear a mask to enter or exit the building and all common area including hallways, bathrooms and the lobby. The only time we will be permitted to remove masks will be during class time. Dancers may elect to wear masks during class if they’d like. But again, masks may be removed only while class is in session.
● Students will only be allowed to use the restroom one at a time. We strongly encourage using the restroom before arriving at the studio.
● If a dancer needs to use the restroom they will be required to sanitize their hands and put on their mask before leaving the studio. The teacher will open the door and it will remain open until the student has returned. When the student returns the teacher will close the door and have the student sanitize their hands and return their mask.
● If a dancer has a class immediately following they will then be brought to a chair in a designated area and must remain there until their next class is ready to enter the studio. Our hallways and rooms will all have social distance markings.
● Props for our younger classes will be excluded completely during this time.
● When class has ended students will put their mask on, use hand sanitizer.
● The teacher or staff will lead the dancers out to the parking area making sure dancers maintain social distance as they leave. Please arrive on time as we have a short window to prepare for the next group of dancers arriving.
Our Cleaning Procedures
We will follow all disinfecting product’s guidance to make sure surfaces are cleaned and disinfected properly. We will have a disinfecting checklist to make sure all surfaces and areas are disinfected during and after business hours.
During studio hours, all frequently touched surfaces and common areas will be disinfected every two hours per state guidelines if not more.
Between each class we will have a 15 minute window to thoroughly sanitized the dance room and also to accommodate traffic control regulations in the hallways and to ensure studios are sanitized properly between classes.
Each night the building will be cleaned and disinfected.